This super easy 7-day vegan meal plan is perfect for beginners and picky eaters! Make your life easier with these breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes for a week!
🌿Save this recipe / Read it later
- Breakfast: Oat Flour Pancakes with Bananas
- Lunch: Tomato Basil Soup
- Dinner: Breaded Tofu with Parsley Potatoes
- Snacks: dark chocolate
We start the week off with a classic breakfast recipe, that’s super filling (and easy to make), so you won’t be hungry ’til lunch! The midday meal is a soul-warming, creamy tomato soup and closing the day is a super flavorful and crunchy tofu dish.
- Breakfast: Breakfast Smoothie
- Lunch: Easy Lunch Wrap
- Dinner: Avocado Pasta with Tofu Bacon
- Snacks: hummus+veggie chips
The second day is all about quick and no-effort meals! An easy but nutritious breakfast smoothie is followed by a tasty and colorful lunch wrap. For dinner you can go all out with my favorite creamy avocado sauce pasta.
- Breakfast: Scrambled “Eggs” from Tofu
- Lunch: Italian Pasta Salad
- Dinner: Mexican Quinoa
- Snacks: apple slices + vegan salted caramel
Attention, egg lovers! “Your time” has arrived! Day 3 starts with an awesome vegan version of everyone’s beloved scrambled eggs. But instead of eggs, it’s made with tofu and veggies. Followed by a touch of Italy and then, a hearty and spicy quinoa dish.
- Breakfast: Apple Pancakes
- Lunch: Smoky Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Mexican Rice Salad
- Snacks: salted almonds
On Day 4, sweeten your morning with some amazing apple pancakes! For lunch, enjoy the smoky lentil soup, then have a light, but flavorful Mexican Rice Salad for dinner.
My favorite healthy food to eat for breakfast is definitely oats and berries! The midday meal is a mouthwatering basil pesto pasta and for dinner you’ll get a plate of comforting potatoes.
- Breakfast: Lentil “Tuna” Sandwich
- Lunch: Pearl Couscous Veggie Salad
- Dinner: Garlic Teriyaki Tofu
- Snacks: soy yogurt+banana chips
If you like seafood, today’s breakfast will be right up your alley! You’ll never miss tuna again! 😉 A light couscous&veggie salad for lunch and then a touch of Asia, in the form of a super delicious teriyaki tofu bowl.
- Breakfast: Granola Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- Lunch: Green Bean Curry
- Dinner: BBQ Tofu Burgers
- Snacks: popcorn
On the last day of the week, we start off with something super healthy, then move on to a hearty curry dish and end the day with the best vegan burger you’ll ever eat. 😉
Did you make any of these recipes? Do you have a question about the vegan lifestyle? Leave me a comment below! 😉