This easy Vegan Lunch Wrap is super quick and cheap to make! It’s full of nutritious, plant-based ingredients to make your midday meal healthy, filling and satisfying.
Sometimes I feel like eating a lot of veggies with beans, but I’m bored of salads and the like. That’s when I make this wrap for lunch (or dinner!).
The good thing about it is that you don’t even have to turn your oven on and yet you will have a satisfying meal.
What I like about tortilla is that you can basically put anything in it!
This is one of my favorite varieties, but feel free to fill it with anything that’s in your fridge!
You will need:
- (whole-wheat) tortilla wrap
- hummus (Is hummus vegan? – Spoiler, yes of course! Check out 50 great hummus recipes from Gill at Yum Vegan Lunch Ideas)
- baby spinach
- black or kidney beans
- green and black olives
To start off, combine the tomatoes, beans and olives with a bit of salt and pepper (and other spices of our choice!) in a small bowl.
Spread the hummus evenly on a tortilla wrap.
Spread the baby spinach as well.
Spoon the bean-tomato mixture in the middle of the tortilla.
Now fold the tortilla and you’re done! I like to eat potato crisps with it as well.
It’s best if you eat this as fresh as possible, as the tomatoes tend to soak the wrap if you leave them for more, than ~1 hour.
That’s why what I usually do is I take the ingredients with me in separate containers and put them together before eating. It takes like 1 minute and you’ll only need a spoon.
Other ingredients you can use to fill your lunch wrap:
- cooked rice/quinoa
- shredded carrots or cabbage
- cooked potatoes
Easy Vegan Lunch Wrap
- 1 tortilla wrap (whole wheat)
- 2.5 tbsp hummus
- 1-2 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp beans (black or kidney)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 8 green olives (halved)
- 8 black olives (halved)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- Spread the hummus and the baby spinach evenly on the tortilla wrap.
- Separately in a small bowl, combine the beans, chopped tomatoes, olives, salt, pepper and other spices you want to use.
- Add the bean mixture to your wrap. Fold and enjoy with potato crisps.
More healthy vegan lunch recipes you’ll love:
Did you make this easy vegan lunch wrap recipe? Let me know in the comments!