This Vegan Creamy Corn Salad is the perfect Summer side dish for BBQ parties and any get-togethers. It’s ready in 10 minutes and you can make it in big batches. Egg-free and dairy-free.
The Best Creamy Vegan Corn Salad
Ingredients for Creamy Vegan Corn Salad:
- corn: canned or freshly cooked.
- scallions: fresh scallions will give this salad a nice flavor punch.
- vegan mayonnaise: homemade or store-bought.
- plain soy yogurt or vegan sour cream: it really depends on your taste which one you choose. Both plain yoghurt and sour cream is acceptable.
- mustard: just plain ol’ mustard. Not the sweet or seedy one.
- white pepper: make sure to get white pepper, because it has a different flavor from its black variety.
How to make Creamy Vegan Corn Salad:
This corn salad is super-duper easy and doesn’t require a lot of work! Just combine all the ingredients and you’re done! Enjoy.
Can you make creamy vegan corn salad ahead?
Absolutely! What’s more, I highly recommend letting this salad rest in the fridge at least overnight before serving it! This way the ingredients have time to “get to know each other”, which will make the salad MUCH MORE tasty.
Can you use frozen corn?
No, unfortunately, this salad will only work with freshly cooked or canned corn.
Creamy Vegan Corn Salad
- 1 can corn
- 1-2 stem scallions finely sliced
- 5 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vegan plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/3 tsp white pepper ground
- Mix the vegan mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and white pepper in a bowl, then add the corn and sliced scallions. Mix well.
- For maximum flavor, place the salad in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve as a side dish or on its own with a few slices of fresh bread.
What to serve your Vegan Creamy Corn Salad with?
Other wonderful vegan corn recipes:
Did you make this Creamy Vegan Corn Salad?
Share your thoughts with me in the comments below!