Although it’s in the name, this soup is not only for weddings. As a matter of fact, it’s so delicious, it should be on the menu every weekend.
Coconut can give a nice flavorful twist to curries. It’s always a good choice, if you’re looking forward some depth in flavors.
Simple, yet wonderful. This meal is a good choice for those who are having trouble consuming leafy green veggies. Spinach in soup form will be your next fave!
Kidney beans and black beans are celebrating their golden age, but white beans should not be forgotten either. This beautiful and tasty soup is going to be praised by everyone from toddlers to nanas.
If you are bored of the black bean and rice combination, delight yourself with this hearty soup. Slice half an avocado on top for a good dose of healthy fats.
Give some love to split peas with this gorgeous green colored meal. They pack a lot of protein and are super tasty.
Sweet potatoes are the king of root veggies. They can be eaten savory or sweet, but most of all, they should be eaten in curry form.
As a vegan recipe, beef is out of question, but this delicious stew proves that meatless meals are the best.
More delicious vegan FALL recipes you’ll love:
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes: the perfect recipes for a delicious vegan holiday to impress everyone at the table.
- Clean Eating Fall Desserts: super healthy, yummy sweets and treats for sweater weather.
- Halloween recipes: spooky, but delicious treats and snacks.
- Fall Clean Eating Dinners: vegan clean eating recipes for healthy fall dinners.
- Fall Desserts: super yummy fall sweet treats.
- Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes: for cold, dark fall evenings, when you need something easy, but nourishing!
- Pumpkin Recipes: everything that’s pumpkin and delicious!
- Back to School Recipes: super easy and healthy recipes, that are kid-friendly too!
What are your favorite Vegan Crockpot Soups/Stews Recipes? Let me know in the comments!