31. Christmas Tree Brownies (gluten-free)
We can’t handle how cute and creative these brownie trees are. Edible, pretty and festive.
32. No-Bake Red Velvet Snowballs
These edible coconut snowballs hide their prettiest and most tasty feat. The creamy, mellow and red velvet inner side.
33. Christmas Carrot Cake
This carrot cake looks like a pretty snow covered mountain and tastes like the best loaf cake ever.
34. Yule Log/ Buche de Noel
Yule logs are a tradition in a lot of families, but have you ever seen such a beautiful and creative buche de noel? This one is definitely the prettiest Christmas dessert ever.
See these Christmas/Holiday recipes too:
- Christmas cookies: super yummy vegan Christmas cookie recipes that everyone will love.
- Thanksgiving Dinner recipes: the perfect recipes for a delicious vegan holiday to impress everyone at the table.
- Thanksgiving Dessert recipes: finger licking vegan desserts and sweets for the Thanksgiving table.
- Halloween treats: spooky, but delicious vegan treats and snacks.
What are YOUR favorite vegan Christmas dessert/treats recipes? Did we miss something? Share them with us in the comments!
We would love to welcome you into our community!