33 Brilliant DIY edible Christmas Gift Ideas (vegan friendly!)
21. Sugar Cookie Decor Christmas Kit
A truly 2-in-1 gift that can function as Christmas tree ornaments and edible sugar cookie decoration as well. Total winner.
22. Homemade Vanilla Extract
With all the baking and cooking that’s happening at the end of the year, it’s important to have a quality vanilla extract at hand. The best is if it’s handmade with love.
23. Rosemary, Lemon Infused Olive Oil
A good quality olive oil can be made into a gift-worthy bottle if you infuse it with some tasty ingredients. Foodie friends in advantage.
24. Christmas Jam with Strawberry and Cranberry
We believe that every christmas cookie and dessert gets better if some jam is added to it. It is truly the season for jams and marmalade. That’s why a special flavored one makes a special and useful gift.
25. Clementine Marmalade
Citrus is a traditionally winter season fruit, so no wonder a clementine marmalade is a good choice for gifting.
26. Chocolate Raspberry Jam
Chocolate in jam? That’s right. It’s such a tasty and sweet gift that you might win the “best gifter award” this year.
27. Red Pepper Jelly
This savory jelly is a great addition to any festive or non-festive dinner recipe. It will make a great present for those who like unconventional flavors.
28. Hot Apple Cider Cinnamon Spice Mix
Ciders are the perfect drink from September until March. What’s really needed for them is chilly weather and nothing else. A tasty and universal gift.
29. Masor Jar Soda Whiskey Cocktail Gift
A fun little boozy treat for adults only! This one is really a fool-proof gift to give anyone over 18.
30. Sangria Pack
Fruity, boozy and creative. The perfect combination for an adult christmas gift.
31. DIY Instant Hot Cocoa Mix
As emergency hot cocoa “injections”, these fun hot cocoa tubes are the perfect gifts for anyone with a chocolate obsession.
32. Homemade Limoncello
You might not yet heard about Limoncello, a traditonally Italian sweet alcoholic liquoer. But that’s about to change. This citrusy drink is so good you will want to make one bottle for yourself too.
33. Vegan Irish Cream Baileys
A Baileys that’s vegan too? Yep. It’s so creamy and heavenly, people will beg for the recipe.
See these Christmas recipes too:
- Christmas dinners: healthy and filling main dishes and sides for the holiday dinner.
- Christmas cookies: super yummy vegan Christmas cookie recipes that everyone will love.
- Christmas desserts: indulgent vegan holiday desserts and treats.
- Cozy Winter/Xmas drinks: warming hot chocolates, apple ciders and tea lattes for the coldest days.
What are YOUR favorite vegan DIY edible Christmas gift ideas? Did we miss something? Share them with us in the comments!
We would love to welcome you into our community!