Need ideas for a tasty side dish or light dinner? These easy vegan couscous recipes have got you covered! 30+ tasty and nutritious meals full of veggies, that you will want to make over and over again.
🌿Save this recipe / Read it later
Vegan Couscous Recipes
What are your favorite vegan couscous recipes?
Leave a comment below!
Mediterranean Pearl Couscous Salad Recipe
- 1 cup dry pearl couscous
- 15 cherry tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 10 artichoke heart quarters
- 1/2 small purple onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives halved
- 1 thumb vegan feta cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- Cook 1 cup of dry pearl couscous in salted water, then drain the water.
- Add all the chopped veggies, fresh basil, olive oil, salt and pepper, then stir.
- Serve warm or cold.