Get your daily dose of healthy fats by making any of these tasty vegan avocado recipes! This beautiful and creamy green fruit (yes, a fruit!) is a super versatile ingredient in vegan cooking and I’ll prove it to you! Enjoy!
🌿Save this recipe / Read it later
Vegan Avocado Recipes
18. Black Bean Tacos
29. Avocado Brownies
37. Mojito Popsicles
What are your favorite vegan avocado recipes?
Leave a comment below!
Avocado Pasta with Tofu Bacon (Recipe)
Avocado Pasta Sauce
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp plain vegan yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 big pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 0,5 lbs fusilli pasta
- 5 tbsp corn
- Cook the pasta in salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the avocado sauce and the tofu bacon.
- Put all ingredients for the avocado pasta sauce into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cut the half block tofu into tiny bits. Add the oil, liquid smoke, soy sauce and salt in a small bowl, mix, then add the tofu bits and mix again.
- Put the tofu bits in a pan and fry on medium heat until dark brown.
- Add the cooked pasta, avocado sauce, tofu bacon bits and corn in a bowl, mix and enjoy.