If you’re in the mood for eating something sweet without sugar, make these healthy vegan desserts that are sweetened with dates! Made with delicious and nutritious plant based goodness, so you can eat as much as you’d like!
For more vegan sweetness, check out our raw vegan desserts, apple recipes, vegan muffins, and banana recipes roundups. If you are looking for festive desserts, see our vegan Thanksgiving desserts, and vegan Christmas desserts.
🌿Save this recipe / Read it later
Vegan Date Recipes
13. Apple Cake
19. Rocky Road Fudge
22. Pumpkin Loaf
23. Vegan Eggnog
29. Hot Cocoa
What are your favorite vegan date sweetened dessert recipes?
Leave a comment below!
Vegan Salted Date Caramel Recipe
- 1 cup Medjool dates pitted
- 4 tbsp peanut butter smooth, unsalted
- 6 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Soak the pitted dates in very hot water for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, drain, then "massage" the excess water out of them.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until smooth.*