4-Day Vegan Meal Prep for Summer (Quick, Easy) – for those hot Summer days when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Super easy to make, each bento box is ready in under 15-20 minutes. Pack your fridge with juice summer fruits and veggies, then get to meal prepping! 😉
🌿Save this recipe / Read it later
Vegan Meal Prep for Summer
A few things to pack your Summer bento box with:
- blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- watermelon, cantaloupe
- tomatoes, cucumbers
- zucchini, yellow squash, eggplants
- Blueberries, Cherries
- Peanut Butter & Jam sandwiches
- (For a healthier option, make the sandwiches from sourdough bread.)
Basil Pesto Pasta with kalamata olives.
Find the recipe for the pesto, here.
Watermelon chunks, clean eating blueberry-oatmeal pancakes.
Find the recipe for the blueberry pancakes, here.
Tip: the blueberry pancakes are perfect if eaten cold and not fresh.
Just make sure to only put the sweetener syrup on them right before you eat.
Zucchini scrambled tofu with baby spinach.
Oat-chocolate cookies, almonds, brazil nuts.
Lentil Tuna salad sandwiches with cucumber and baby spinach.
Find the recipe here.
Peanut butter wafers, almonds.
Cold White Bean Brown Rice salad with tomatoes and olives.
- 5 tbsp brown rice (cooked)
- 5 tbsp white beans (cooked)
- 8 cherry tomatoes ( quartered)
- green olives (to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried basil
- salt, pepper (to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
More wonderful vegan meal prep ideas for Summer:
- Tofu Veggie Summer Rolls’ with Spicy Almond Butter Sauce
- Orzo Pasta Salad with Grilled Veggies
- Roasted stuffed tomatoes
What are your favorite Vegan Meal Prep recipes for Summer? Let me know in the comments!