This vegan Italian Couscous Salad is the perfect, easy side dish or light, weight loss dinner. If you love Italian flavors, that is.
Italian Couscous Salad
Other wonderful vegan couscous recipes:
- Southwest Couscous Salad
- Israeli Couscous with Spinach and Mushrooms
- Parsley Cashew Pesto Couscous Bowl
- 2 cup couscous cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts quartered
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp basil leaves dried or fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, try these vegan Italian dishes too: