These Frozen Yogurt Cups with Fruit will be the perfect addition to not only your 4th of July party but all Summer! Easy and quick to make, and they are guaranteed to cool you down even on the hottest Summer days.
If you are looking for some patriotic snacks in the red, white and blue, look no further. Get your friends, get your kids and get “cooking”. Or in this case: freezing.
The best thing about these cups is that they are super customizable. You can choose different colored cupcake liners or you can choose other fruits to fit whatever occassion you’re making them for.
Ingredients for Frozen Yogurt Cups
- vegan yogurt (I used sweetened coconut yogurt)
How to make Frozen Yogurt Cups
Step 1: Using a spoon, pour the yogurt in mini cupcake liners until ¾ full.
Step 2: Add berries to each cup of yogurt.
Step 3: Freeze for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
More vegan recipes for hot days:
- 1 cup vegan yogurt (sweetened)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Using a spoon, pour the vegan yogurt in mini cupcake liners until ¾ full.
- Add berries to each cup of yogurt.
- Freeze for a minimum of 2-3 hours.