11. Apple and Blackberry Mulled Cider
Blackberries are a very healthy and tasty choice that you can put in your mulled cider. They give it such a nice color too! Definitely a fancy/festive drink, but still easy to make.
12. Hot Spiced Apple Cider
As a fall/winter/Christmas classic, you can’t go wrong with this superb traditional apple cider.
13. Spiced Mulled Wine
Mulled wine is a classic in European Christmas markets and now it can be a classic in your home too. This will be your new favorite slightly alcoholic winter drink!
14. Cinnamon Pear Cider
Cinnamon is an incredibly healthy spice that has a lot of health benefits while giving food a really nice flavor. This pear cider is made extra tasty with it.
15. Hibiscus Rose Tea Latte
Are you having a hard time getting out of bed when it’s cold outside? Does your hair look weird too? This tea latte will cure all. The rose gives it a super taste that is girl power itself.
16. Pumpkin Spice Latte
A good ol’ pumpkin spice latte can’t be left off of a cozy drinks list. Everyone’s favorite for a reason. The comforting and cozy pumpkin will cheer you up on the coldest and darkest of days. Full of positive vibes!
17. Earl Grey Tea Latte with Lavender (London Fog)
Fancy a cup of London fog this winter? How about some lavender with it? It’s truly a unique flavored game changer.
18. Peppermint Cocoa Matcha Latte
If you are not yet on board with the matcha craze that has been going on the last few months, this latte might be what changes your mind. Mixed with peppermint it will wake you up in the morning better than any coffee.
19. Eggless Eggnog
Eggnog is a must have around Christmas. You will find that this egg-free version is even better than the original recipe.
20. Golden Milk (Turmeric Latte)
Winter is unfortunately a time for nasty colds and flu too. The good news is that delicious golden milk exists that is the perfect medicine. Drink a cup everyday for efficient prevention and good mood.
21. Warm Cinnamon Spiced Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranates are full of antioxidants that are great for your health. That is why you should not only eat them but drink it too. This warm, creamy, sweet juice is a delicious way to treat yourself to some healing nutrition.
See these Christmas/Holiday recipes too:
- Christmas dinners: healthy and filling main dishes and sides for the holiday dinner.
- Christmas cookies: super yummy vegan Christmas cookie recipes that everyone will love.
- Christmas Desserts: indulgent vegan holiday desserts and treats.
- Thanksgiving Dinner recipes: the perfect recipes for a delicious vegan holiday to impress everyone at the table.
- Thanksgiving Dessert recipes: finger licking vegan desserts and sweets for the Thanksgiving table.
- Halloween treats: spooky, but delicious vegan treats and snacks.
What are YOUR favorite cozy vegan drinks for winter? Did we miss something? Share them with us in the comments!
We would love to welcome you into our community!
Pages: 1 2