These vegan Bruschetta Bites with soy yogurt are the perfect party appetizers for Summer. Toasted baguette slices, fresh tomatoes, basil and creamy yogurt create a super flavorful finger food.
Bruschetta Bites – Italian Party Appetizers (vegan)
Other wonderful vegan Italian appetizer recipes:
- 2-3 baguettes sliced
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 tsp basil leaves dried or fresh
- 1/3 cup soy yogurt unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- Start by toasting the baguette slices.
- Meanwhile, season the chopped tomatoes with the basil, salt and pepper.
- Put 2-3 tspyogurt on the toasted baguette slices, then place the tomatoes on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, try these vegan yummies too: