Thanksgiving dinners can be quite stressing. Slaving away in the kitchen the whole day to provide delicious food for the whole family or your friends. When you are vegan, or have vegan relatives/friends, you have to create/make unique dishes, that are appropriate.
Have you been struggling to find awesome recipes to impress? Well good news, you can stop searching. These meals are perfect to serve anyone at the table. Meat eaters and vegans alike will be satisfied with the yummy food you made.
So, enjoy these incredibly healthy and creative vegan Thanksgiving dinner recipes!
Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes (Pin for later!)
1. Roasted Red Pepper & Squash Soup
2. Moroccan Roasted Acorn Squash Soup
3. Stuffed Roasted Butternut Squash
4. Seitan “Turkey” Roast
5. Portobello Steaks with Lemon Basil Aioli
6. Smoky Southern-Style Meatless Meatloaf
7. Mashed Potatoes with Mushroom Gravy
8. Wild Mushroom Gravy with Red Wine
9. Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce (Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-free)
10. Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans & Mushrooms