31 Divine Vegan Christmas Dinner Recipes (Easy, Healthy Main dish+Sides)
21. Thyme-Roasted Cauliflower with Horseradish Sauce
You can never go wrong with roasted veggies and a tasty dipping sauce. You can even serve these cauliflower pieces as appetizer. The tangy horseradish sauce provides a delicious festive flavor. Swap the sour cream for a vegan one and you are good to go.
22. Green Beans with Cranberries
Green beans are a very delicious side dish. Make them a special Christmas serving by adding some tasty cranberries.
23. Baked Whole Roasted Cauliflower
This amazing whole baked cauliflower is so flavorful and hearty, you can even serve it as a main dish.
24. Braised Red Cabbage with Walnuts
Christmas dinners are lacking without a juicy and divine serving of braised red cabbage. Make it more exciting and crunchy with a few walnuts.
25. Hasselback Vegetable Tart
Talk about a show stopper. Carrots come in all colors and sizes and this dish makes advantage of that. Such an easy and impressive meal to serve your guests.
26. Chestnut Mushroom Bourguignon
Just by looking at this bourguignon, you might already feel warm and happy. Not just a Christmas recipe! Make it all winter long for a healthy and satisfying dinner.
27. Garlic and Rosemary Skillet Bread
What would a hearty holiday dinner be without bread? Especially if it’s a garlicky goodness, like this recipe makes. All you need is a skillet and magic happens.
28. Eggless Yorkshire Pudding
Even if you are not a yorkshire pudding lover, you have to make these tasty treats this year. They are superb and surprisingly rich in flavor.
Vegan Christmas Dinner Recipes – Appetizers
29. Lentil Cashew “Cheese” Ball
Vegan cheese is just so much better than regular cheese, as this silky and creamy lentil cashew ball proves. Serve it with a few crackers to keep your hungry guests in line until the main dish is served.
30. Roasted Sweet Potato Bites with Guacamole (gluten-free)
These mouthwatering sweet potato bites are incredibly tasty and healthy alternatives for appetizer. You can even get creative with the toppings.
31. Carrots in a Blanket
Carrots are the perfect meat substitute when it comes to hot dogs. Serve these rolls before or between meals, but be careful because they are super addictive.
See these Christmas/Holiday recipes too:
- Christmas cookies: super yummy vegan Christmas cookie recipes that everyone will love.
- Christmas Desserts: indulgent vegan holiday desserts and treats.
- Cozy Winter drinks: warming hot chocolates, apple ciders and tea lattes.
- Thanksgiving Dinner recipes: the perfect recipes for a delicious vegan holiday to impress everyone.
- Thanksgiving Dessert recipes: finger licking vegan desserts and sweets for the Thanksgiving table.
- Halloween treats: spooky, but delicious vegan treats and snacks.
What are YOUR favorite vegan Christmas dinner recipes? Did we miss something? Share them with us in the comments!
We would love to welcome you into our community!